Friday, February 11, 2011

Pocket Frogs



One of the managers at work showed me this game and I commandeered the hubs's ipod since I don't have an iphone and started playing. It's called Pocket Frogs and it's free and it's so cute and awesome!!

Basically you have a BILLION different types of frogs and colors and you get to breed them into how you want or into requests that the computer sends you or weekly sets or for gifts or cause you just wanna! The cool thing about this game is there is only so much you can do in one sitting and while some people might not like it, I do since it means I'm not spending HOURS just sitting there wasting away on a silly game. I do still probably spend too much time on it but it's just so cute.

I totally recommend this game to anyone with access to the apple apps. And here's to hoping they'll make it available on FB!

1 comment:

  1. This game is very cute! I am up to level 13 and plugging away to create new frog combos and get all of my awards finished. I love the frogs when they're newborns. So cute!

    I can't believe this game is free. There are added features you can buy, but you can get hours of game play for free and the added features are nice but not necessary.

    Have you been able to collect glass or chroma frogs? They aren't needed for the awards, but are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete